Request a call back
If you would like to discuss your requirements informally, please enter your details below and a member of our team will call you back:
Superior Care’s founders, Stewart Thorp and Sarah Lambert, met in 2003.
Two years before, Stewart’s younger sister, Katie, had been involved in a major road traffic accident which saw her hospitalised for two months followed by an eighteen month period of residential rehabilitation during which time she learned to walk and talk again.
In 2003 a plan was made for Katie to return to her family home with the support of a twenty four hour care team. At that time, Sarah, who qualified as a nurse at Nottingham University Hospital in 1996, managed the local branch of the national care provider that went on to support Katie at home.
In the ensuing three years Stewart and Sarah worked with a team of care workers, occupational therapists, speech and language therapists, neuropsychologists, case managers and lawyers and, in that time, identified an opening for a new care provider to bridge the gap between the single branch homecare agency and national organisations.
Consequently, Superior Care was founded in Whitstable in 2006 and further offices were added in Folkestone and Maidstone in 2008. The rest, as they say, is history.
- Superior Care is regulated by the CQC
- We operate from branches located in Folkestone, Maidstone and Whitstable and provide care and support services throughout the Kent County
- Superior Care are proud members of the Kent Community Care Association
- Last year, Superior Care supported more than 700 clients and provided 300,000 hours of care
- Superior Care; proudly delivering excellence in care