Request a call back
If you would like to discuss your requirements informally, please enter your details below and a member of our team will call you back:
What makes us different?
Since 2006, Superior Care has built a reputation for providing specialist continuing care services for adults and children including infants living with complex health conditions in their own homes throughout Kent.
- Superior Care is experienced in supporting people who have complex health needs and we were founded from our director’s own need to source a care package for a relative following her involvement in a road traffic accident (read Our History).
- We work hand-in-hand with other care professionals to provide a joined up approach to delivering your care.
- As well as drawing on our extensive bank of carers, support workers and registered nurses, we will recruit for your individual needs including advertising in specialist nursing journals such as the RCN Bulletin where appropriate.
- We employ a team of clinicians by whom your care package will be supervised and, typically, we will allocate a lead clinician to your care package.
- We have relationships with specialist trainers and your care team will receive a training package which is tailored to your individual needs.
- We will provide a competitive, fully inclusive quotation for your weekly care. We do not charge extra for staff training, or the time taken to manage your package.